Tri Synergy, an evolutionary approach to software publishing
Finally, what firefighter simulation fans have been waiting on for a long time – play and immerse yourself in the daily operations of a fire department: traffic accidents on the highway, fires in the city and in the country- side, subway derailments and much more. Don the uniform and face the danger!
Farming Simulator is back with the largest and most exciting simulator ever made! Farming Simulator 2013 is bigger and better with amazing NEW content and many more features, challenging you to take on the role of a modern day farmer. As you progress in your career and complete different missions, you'll control more than a hundred farming vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry!
WRC Powerslide blends the spirit of WRC with the challenges of arcade action. Race against three other opponents on the same stage. They can be driven by AI or your friends in multiplayer mode! Master the skills of drifting, accelerating and braking to achieve victory.
Train Simulator 2014 delivers everything you love about trains with the exhilaration of speed, stunning graphics, a variety of trains, real-world routes and challenging assignments. Whether you love driving trains, creating new routes or just watching the landscape fly by, your journey starts with TS2014.
X Rebirth offers loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore and master. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours.
Become an emergency pilot and test your skills to their limits, as you sit in the cockpit of an emergency helicopter, across more than 40 challenging missions. Choose from 8 models of 'copter, each varying in size, ability and specs. Fighting forest fires, communication failures, and conducting perilous search and rescue missions are just the start...
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting is a dark, shocking, and fear charged mystery horror game, backed by atmospheric pre- rendered 3D scenes, and a chilling yet beautiful score. Corrosion weaves a tangled and brutal tale of love, revenge, jealousy, and bitter rivalry to create a horror experience that will bring new meaning to the concepts of hope and trust, and leave you questioning whether what you know, is really what you know!
We have moved our servers again since a fair amount of our users were having issues reaching our site or having very long load times. This started when we had to move our network from Go Daddy. Once we started receiving reports that users were having issues we reported this to the tech's at the new co-location but they could not fixed the problems. Because of this we took the step of finding a company that could handle these issues and we are so far very happy with the results. We have also purchased a very high end server so you should all see a real speed increase.
Please let us know if you were having an issue and if its now fixed or if you are still having an issue.
X Rebirth 2.0 - Secret Service Missions - Press Release
X Rebirth 2.0 Official Launch Trailer
Sharon MA - May 20th, 2014
Egosoft is extremely pleased to finally announce the release of X Rebirth 2.0 – Secret Service Missions. After considerable effort and with an eye to all the great feedback we’ve received, X Rebirth 2.0 represents a major update for a wide variety of gameplay mechanics. Together with the new plot chain, which offers all players membership in the Argon Federation secret service, X Rebirth 2.0 brings a host of new features and improvements including:
New playership modifications allowing for different cockpit configurations for special purposes.
Two new configurable radar modes for the event monitor
An autopilot for your playership
Several new commands for ships in your squad, permitting much finer control over their actions.
A massive overhaul of the game’s balancing, as well as the introduction of three difficulty levels, and achievements for the new difficulty level "hard.”
Multiple new gamestarts in different areas of the universe specially tailored for traders, builders or fighters
A set of beautiful new capital ships which are especially useful for trading in Omicron Lyrae
An overhauled visual look and feel resulting from improved shaders and soft shadows
Lots of UI and menu improvements
Ability to deal remotely with lots of NPCs without the need to land on stations
Redesigned highway gameplay
Better support for joysticks
X Rebirth 2.0 - Secret Service Missions will be released on May 20th 2014 on the Steam digital distribution platform, and is available as a free update to all our customers.
X Rebirth 2.0 launch screenshots - Link Detailed document explaining all new features of X Rebirth 2.0- Link
About EGOSOFTEGOSOFT, founded in 1990, is one of Germany’s leading game developers. Its team of industry veterans and dedicated game enthusiasts entered the international stage with the widely-acclaimed X-Beyond the Frontier space simulation game in 1999. EGOSOFT is now exclusively dedicated to setting new standards in the space game genre and continuing to improve the gameplay experience for fans of the X Universe. For more information on EGOSOFT and its products visit http://www.egosoft.com.
About Tri SynergyFounded in 1996, Tri Synergy is a video game and computer software publishing company that offers software developers a turnkey publishing solution that is an alternative to the traditional model of affiliate labels and licensing programs. For more information on Tri Synergy and their products visit http://www.trisynergy.com.
689 Main Street Suite #278 Walpole, MA 02081
Egosoft is pleased to announce the availability of patch 1.25 for X Rebirth, along with a preview of several projects to be released in the near term. This update is comprised of two sections. Section one is a quick overview of the progress of the last couple of patches, and an explanation of their main features. Section two gives a quick outlook on what is currently being worked on, and what can be expected over the next few months.
- Smalltalk used to unlock a random reward if you managed to convince an NPC on a platform that you had something interesting to say about a topic. With 1.25, the smalltalk mini-game still works the same way, but rather than getting a random reward, the NPC will now offer the player a choice. For example, if the NPC is a dealer of some kind, you can ask him to give you a discount, or you can ask him if he knows a qualified NPC for a certain job, and he will tell you where to find the best one in your vicinity. For example, the next time the player needs a good pilot, locating the best pilot on a station will be much easier.
- Another new feature is the ability to hire agents on stations which will make sure that you are always kept up to date on all trade offers from that station. This feature can be combined with the trade computer extension to minimize the need to collect trade offers on stations manually. There is also a new feature that allows the player to see all trade offers per station from the station's info menu.
- The target locking update introduces a secondary method of setting a target object which is very similar to the targeting functionality seen in the X3 games. You can now press Shift F to get a lock on the object closest to your crosshair, or Shift E to get a lock on the nearest enemy by distance. Once this targeting mode is activated, the player can press page up and page down to cycle through more objects of the same category in clockwise/counter-clockwise order (or in the case of enemies: closer/farther-away targets). The other methods of dealing with target locks still work in parallel, but before the event monitor can show environment objects again, the player must first release the last explicit target object - by clicking in empty space, for example.
2. The Near Future Now let me list a few projects we are currently working on, and which will be released in some form over the coming months. Note that this is FAR from a complete list. The following are a few examples of the different areas being worked on, and they are vaguely sorted in the order they may be released:
- Support for Steam Workshop integration: We will soon start releasing a number of tools on Steam to help modders work on X Rebirth. We are also working on full support for the Steam Workshop in order to make it possible for everybody to easily install mods by merely subscribing to them, and by making it easy for mod developers to distribute their work through Steam.
- Map on event monitor: This was already mentioned before. The first step will be to enable the map rendering on the event monitor whenever it currently shows no signal. We will then introduce some configuration options so the player can decide whether to view the map zone map on the monitor or the current text information.
- Improved support for joysticks and other input devices: We are working on improving the input mapping menu and the general support for input devices. There have been numerous individual requests in this area, and we are trying to keep this as flexible as possible so X Rebirth can be configured to make best use of all kinds of input devices.
- Improvements to menus: Improving our menu system is a big task, but some features that we've heard requested often could materialize within the next one or two months. A good example of this is a more powerful text based filtering system for menus akin to the trade menu. After we have added text input menus for renaming your ship, the next step will be to enable this functionality in live menus allowing the player to filter quickly with their keyboard.
- 64bit EXE: Right now X Rebirth only runs on 64bit Windows because of the amount of memory required, but it is still a 32bit executable. We are experimenting with a new 64bit executable that could potentially improve several issues. Rolling out the 64bit EXE will probably happen as a beta in parallel to the 32bit EXE. Depending on the feedback, we will then gradually move away from a 32bit EXE.
- Providing interaction functionality with NPCs from space to minimize forced landing: I know many people do not like being forced to land on stations for frequently repeated tasks. The first step to address this will be to have a list of all NPCs on a station available from the station info menu, and to then make some activities possible remotely. You will still probably need to be in the vicinity of the station - so that drones can take over the transport of acquired goods for example - but you only have to land to play missions and to pick up or deliver people.
- Highway redesign: We've heard a lot of criticism on the way the highways behaves, so we are experimenting with radically different gameplay inside the highways. It's still too early to provide details, but as soon as we have a prototype, we will probably make this available as a beta. How soon this will then be rolled out for public release will then depend on feedback we receive.
Again: There are many other things we are working on. We will continue to add features and of course fix bugs. Please stay tuned!
Ever feel mystified by problems with your car? Ever wonder how difficult changing an air filter, brake pad, or oil filter really is? Have you ever wished you just knew a little more about your car, and what makes it run?
Now you can own and operate your own auto repair service with PlayWay's Car Mechanic Simulator 2014. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 gives you a behind the scenes view of the daily dealings at local garages and repair shops.
The developer, Red Dot Games, has already announced plans to release free DLC AND to actively support and encourage a Modding community. Real cars, from new models to classic cars would add an exciting and informative addition to the already in-depth gameplay. In addition, the developers have already shown that they are very receptive to community input, so expect many improvements in the days, weeks, and months ahead.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is a must have for the auto enthusiast, or those just curious on what makes their car or truck tick!
Interact with car owners seeking repairs.
Order Parts and materials necessary to maintain inventory, including used car parts to help keep consumer costs low.
Purchase repair manuals to enable you to work better, faster, and earn more income!
Work on 8 different car models including Town Cars, Compacts, Sedans, SUVs, Family Cars, SUV Vans, and Limousines.
Gain experience with over 120 different repairs including brakes, transmission fixes, body shop work, steering and alignment adjustments, chip tuning, diagnostic analysis, test drive pad, OBD scanning, oil changes, fix broken parts and engage in dozens of other tasks.